"By the way Jennifer I did the interview it was greeaaat. I just did what you said and it was absolutely great. Thank you dear God bless you."
– Doctor from Saudi Arabia, applying for a neurology fellowship at a children's hospital in Canada
"Jennifer helped me write my resume. She showed me how to describe my jobs using numbers – amount of sales per year, for example – and I think that was very important because I am in sales and the numbers are important. I put my resume on LinkedIn and I got called by a recruiter the next day and had an interview the next week. Jennifer gave me tips on how to talk about myself in the interview. My English is not perfect but I did well and got a new job making more than my old boss!
– Sales executive from Hong Kong, went from junior sales executive at an Italian food and beverage company to senior sales executive at a Swiss chocolate company
"Our lessons was very nice and Jennifer has a very good experience in interview preparation. We spent four hours before my interview reviewing my experience and planning my answers. She told me I need to not say "uh" in each sentence. Her tips will be very useful! Thanks Jennifer!"
– Brazilian accountant, Senior M&A Manager at Big 4 firm, applying for a secondment in the US
"Jennifer is very attentive and helpful teacher. She gave me tips for questions and answers in job interviews and how to use the correct vocabulary."
– Systems Analyst from Brazil, applying to a German company
"I speak fairly good English but I don't know the right words for interviews. Jennifer helped me write down my answers to common interview questions. It was very important for me to write them first so I could study them. Then we practiced them together. This method worked very well for me because I did well in the interview and got the job I wanted."
– IT Consultant, from Argentina working in the US
"Thank you for help with my job interview answers. I wanted some feedback about my interview skills and my English. I feel more comfortable now."
– French marketing associate, applying for a new job in marketing
"Jennifer coached me through preparing for interviews. I've been in the US since I was 18 and my English is very good, but I worry about my accent. I wanted feedback on my communication skills because I haven't been doing well in interviews and I wasn't sure why. Jennifer told me what I might be doing wrong and we practiced answering basic questions until I felt more comfortable. With Jennifer's expert guidance and encouragement I gained confidence in my abilities and potential for success. I highly recommend her to anyone needing help with interviewing in English."
– Administrative assistant from the Ukraine, working in the US
"Very nice lesson! We talked about job interviews. She gave me tips for answering common questions."
– Italian accountant, working in the automotive industry in Italy
"Jennifer is well experienced in helping students with interview preparing. If you are worried about your interview, do not hesitate to ask for help from Jennifer and her suggestions will be more than you expected."
– Chinese college student, applying to the European Forum Alpbach
"Hi Jennifer, Thank you for helping with the interview prep. He did very well on the actual interview :) "